powerfully easy internet
Experience is the key. Sunset Net has been providing complete internet solutions since 1995. With thousands of satisfied clients, Sunset has the knowledge, the resources and the history to get the job done. Our service record reflects a consistent 99.9% uptime rating, superior customer satisfaction is the norm and our support services cover the entire spectrum of internet needs. From basic Dialup Internet Access to Business Class Solutions, Sunset's got you covered.
Note : This support info may be a generalization and represent the typical setup. You may specific values that need to be set.
Contact us should you need anything.
Outlook 2003 Settings
- Getting to your account settings
- Getting to your general options
- Getting to your account settingsIn Outlook 2003, click on the "tools" menu and select "E-mail
- In order to inspect the settings for an existing mail setup, select "View
or change..." and click "Next."
- You will be presented with a listing of existing mail accounts. Select
the one you would like to inspect and click "Change..."
- Your primary mail account settings are available here. Your "Incoming
mail server (POP3) is pop3.sunset.net, and your "Outgoing mail server (SMTP)
is smtp.sunset.net. You can access more account settings by clicking the "More Settings..."
- Under the "General" tab, you can specify the name that appears on the
previous menu's listing, as well as your organization
name, and your reply email address.
- Under the "Outgoing Server" tab, you can instruct Outlook 2003 to use
authentication when sending email. When connecting through another service
provider, you will want to have this checked. As well as entering our username and password. Please give our support team a call for remote mail settings.
- Under the "Connection" tab you can specify how Outlook 2003 will connect
to the internet. The most flexible and generally applicable setting is
"Connect using Internet Explorer's or a 3rd party dialer," in which case
Outlook 2003 will simply use whatever connection is available.
- Under the "Advanced" tab, you can control the port
and encryption settings for your account. Sunset.net recommends not setting your
mail servers to use a secure connection (SSL).
- Under the "General" tab, you can specify the name that appears on the previous menu's listing, as well as your organization
- In order to inspect the settings for an existing mail setup, select "View or change..." and click "Next."
- Getting to your options To access options that apply to all accounts on your Outlook 2003, click
on the "Tools" menu and select "Options..." All settings under Tools -> Options are a matter of personal preference.
These images are provided as reference.